Let’s discuss Family; Have you thought during this holiday season about my 1st blog? Preretirement. Is that a word or an oxymoron, like Grease Lightning? Never the less I’m using preretirement for my Blog.
OK, Where are we pertaining to the topic of Income vs Outgoing? This question needs specific, detailed, in depth understanding. You can’t just brush over it or think it’s to overwhelming that will stop you before you get started.
Understanding income vs outgo is the 1st step to your plan, breakdown. Now I’m not about to open up my bank account and bills, and I wouldn’t expect that from you. However, working together we can share plans, ideas, and helpful tips to assist each other in overcoming what we think might be a MAJOR burden to only find out it’s Not.
What do think?
What type of plan do you have?
Give me your thoughts, suggestions, ideas.?
A couple simple questions that seem to be one of the biggest roadblock’s. Plan, Plan, Plan. Let’s get started.
These and several other topics need your immediate attention! No matter what you believe, retiring takes planning. Severe planning. Hard answers need to be asked as well as answered. So let’s jump in~ Now, it’s never to early and never to late. It does however, need your attention.
These are just a few questions that
came to mind as I was looking into my life.
• Where are you in your planning stage?
• What do you want your retirement days to look like? i.e. how do you want to live etc.
• Are retirement calculators confusing, have you ever tried one?
• Have you visited a Broker?
• What’s the right approach?
• Where do you think you should be?
• Are you worried about retirement?
• Do you have help or know where to look?
• What can this Blog answer for you?
• Where to start?
• Discussions with the Pro’s.
• What should I be focused on, Social Security, Savings, VIP’s, 401K, etc?
• Do you just feel to overwhelmed to even think about retirement?
• Can you sell every thing you have and Travel the world?
• Has anyone retired and traveled?
• How did you do it?
Sooner or Later we are all going to be retired~